I wish I had taken more pictures today. We went to This is the Place park with our friends The Jensens that used to live in our neighborhod. Jen is such a great friend and our kids had a great time together. I really enjoyed talking to her 8 yr old son, we had some good laughs. Miss ya Jen!
We ran into several other friends too... 2 friends that I grew up with in California, and a few others. The kids had a great time with all their friends. This is the Place was adorable, all decked out for halloween and lots of fun activities for the kids to do, including listening to this witch tell a cute story! At least I got a picture of all of our friends from behind! ;)
I'm sure Cynthia has some great pictures of our excursion to the Dinosaur Park so when she posts them, I'll snag them, but here are a couple. Jackson got invited to go to the aquarium with a little girl from her class so while he did that, we went up to the Dino Park with Cynthia and kids.
We are grateful to have so many really neat friends in our lives that we adore and enjoy spending time with!




No comments:
Post a Comment