Monday, September 20, 2010

Gardner Village

I took the kids to get haircuts last Friday, and since it was such a beautiful day, we met my mom at Gardner Village to take pics with the witches (we will meet friends a different day to do the witch hunt). We got some really pics of everyone!






we stopped by the candy store and everyone picked out a treat and we ate them on this bench
the kids loved playing in this pumpkin patch / stand thing...



Carli did NOT like sitting next to this witch...
it helped a little to have Mimi sit with her, but not much.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Let me know when you go to the witch hunt. I would love to have someone to go with.

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

So cute! It looks like you had a perfect, un-crowded day. I hope it's crowdless when we go next week :)