Wednesday, May 19, 2010

shoes & bread

Carli, like Kaitlin, is addicted to shoes.. except Carli doesn't like to wear them on her feet, she likes to wear them on her hands!
She can often be found sitting by the shoe bin, trying them all on.. her hands.


Every 2 weeks, I have bread delivered to my house for me and some friends. I know this doesn't look like much, but this is 180 loaves. It's the best bread and it's all natural, no preservatives.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

That is a lot of bread. That picture doesn't do it justice! I love the shoe hands. That's a new one.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea bread companies made special deliveries like this! Wow!

Jen Howick said...

they don't, normally. this is the first i've ever heard and they only deliver to me and another friend. My sister in law has tried to get them to deliver to her and they won't. But it's such good breads, we just devour it when it gets here!

Anonymous said...

So what kind/brand is it and how did you get them to agree to come to your house? In two weeks, we probably go through 2-3 loaves so I bet you have quite a few friends you share with or have a huge freezer to store it all in!?!