Kaitlin's first dance recital. She is 3rd from the right. Of course, I got all ready to take pictures and realized that I forgot the memory card in our printer at home so luckily, our friends were there taking pictures of their little girl so she graciously take pics of Kaitlin for me.

She did such a great job!!! There were so many people in the audience and she said she was so excited, not nervous at all! Oh to be 3!

2nd from the right, pointing her toes! ;)


She is 2nd from the right in this picture. So cute and poised. I almost cried when she walked on stage, I seem to do that when all of my kids are in a performance of any kind. My heart jumps with excitement and I am so proud of them for all of their accomplishments.

Logan sat next to his buddy, Finn at the performance and they shared candy. Finn's mom said they were such good dates for each other! ;)
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that cries! I cried when my kids went into primary for the first time. I cry over everything though.
Isn't it so fun to watch your little girl up on the stage with no worries in her little head. I totally agree when you say "oh to be three again". It would be nice not to care what anyone thinks. She looks adorable.
I cried too when they came out, and I still cry when I watch the video. I cried at Finn's preschool graduation, and I cried when they sang on Mother's day in church, heck I cried on my walk today ... it's all good to cry :)
Post a Comment