tonsilectomy and adenoids removal 1 week ago tomorrow.
when logan got his tonsils out, he was better by the next day.
i was hoping for the same recovery for jackson.
no such luck.
he is trying so hard to feel better.
if you know jackson at all, you know that not much keeps him down.
but this has.
6 days down, hopefully only 4 more days to go.
he keeps a towel by his mouth (like the above picture) so he doesn't have to swallow.
he sleeps with an ice pack on the back of his neck.
he didn't eat or drink for the first 3 days.
i was worried that he would wither away.
almost done... i hope.
so brave.


2 comments:
Aubrey had a hard time with hers. I felt like day 7 was the day everything started getting better. Good luck!
No two are ever the same! How's he doing now? This is kind of a weird observation that I never noticed before but as Jackson is holding the towel to his mouth, I realized he has your fingers!?!
Post a Comment