Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pics from the week...

We had a very busy week (what week isn't?) filled with playdates with our neighbors, we took the kids to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", soccer games, Western Days at school, etc... Thanks to our great neighbors for helping us pull off an awesome array of Western clothing for Western Days at Challenger on friday!

Today was a big milestone for Carli - she can eat without pushing her food back out with her tongue! YEA! This is the cleanest that eating time has been for her since I started her on solids (but we haven't been very regular since she is just barely turning 6 months. It's just been whenever I think of it and she is hungry at the moment). But now that she can do it, she'll be getting more solids. Goooo Carli!

This was one of the extra 50 pics on my camera that my 3 little photographers, known as my kids took, but I had to throw this one in there... I talked to my nutritionist this past week and I was happy to inform him that after 8 weeks of being done meeting with my other nutritionist, I still haven't gained a single pound back and I am still excercising at least 3 times per week. YEA! It's hard to keep going after that accountability is gone but I still am motivated and determined.
And on Wednesday of last week, I decided it was time for a change with my hair. This is kind of a funny shot, since I am taking the picture myself in the mirror, but it's the general idea. I LOVE my new 'do, and for the most part, I can pretty much style it similiarily to how my stylist did it. No more ponytails for me for a long time!
Man, my lense on camera is dirty.. errr.. I mean, my mirror! I know what I am cleaning tomorrow! I'm embarassed I am even posting it but remember, it's my kids that messed up the mirror, not me! ;) yes, blame, blame, blame! hee hee...

8 comments:

Alicia said...

If you're like me, even if I clean the mirror one day, by the end of the day, it's dirty again.

Erika said...

LOVE the hair!! So very cute.

Us Lochers said...

Cute do! LOVE it!

Kim said...

Your hair is so cute!!

Randi said...

LOVE it!!!

Rachel said...

Loving your hair! SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Your hair is HOT! :) work it girl. :) he he!!!!

Trainer Momma said...

I will soon have this hair -- if I can survive the growing out stage without chopping it again. It is adorable!