Saturday, September 5, 2009

for college fans... esp. Univ of Utah, BYU, and Boise State fans!



click here
coming October 1st. Pre-order now by emailing me today!!! Show your school spirit! WOOHOO! How cool are these? I know which ones we'll be getting! Also, these are pre-approved by the NCAA! And a portion of the sales will go to the school's scholorship program or other programs. Scentsy is just awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will they make them for other universities throughout the country, such as SJSU? Curious on the selection!

Jen Howick said...

yes, they said they will be adding schools. I think they started with these ones since the largest population of consultants is in Utah and Idaho.... but more schools will be added. Yea!

Anonymous said...

Good! I am glad to hear there will be more schools added in the future! These will appeal to the bachelors I think!!!

Anonymous said...

And definitely college students!