You Are A Gold Girl |
![]() You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late. You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented. You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through. You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was! |
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago



3 comments:
So I turned out to be the gold at the end of the rainbow too....I would agree with almost everything other than the "never" being late part. ha ha.
Man, I'm a sucker for those things. I was a blue girl.
You Are A Green Girl
You feel most at home in a world of ideas.
You're curious and logical - and enjoy a good intellectual challenge.
You're super cool, calm, and collected. Very little tries your patience.
Your only fear? People not realizing how smart and able you are!
Post a Comment