
I thought Kait was looking so cute in this shirt with her darling little pony tails, so thought I'd get a couple of shots. Again, she has to crouch down whenever I take pictures of her. Silly girl!

BTW, Kaitlin is getting tubes in her ears on March 26th. I hope this is the end of the countless ear infections she has had over the last year.
2 comments:
Aubrey has this exact shirt. It's so cute on her today as well! I will keep it a secret as to where we found it! he he
jen, she is so adorable! have your boys tried out that snow white dress yet? :) ha ha! my boys love dress ups... i'm sorry she has to get tubes, but i hope it will help her little ears. poor baby! gosh, you guys have had as many surgeries as we have it seems like! i hope it goes well for her and you! oh, btw, i'm a gold girl too. :)
Post a Comment