
I got this awesome new Scentsy warmer in the mail today and I really wanted to put it out cuz it's so cute (thought it's hard to see in this picture (cuz the webcam cord is not long enough to get closer). Anyway, I started thinking about my decorating skills, which I must say, have greatly improved over the last year or so. But, I realized that the kitchen, living room, and family room, are all accented with the color red. While red is a great color, there must be something different. So, I decided the living room will be accented in turquoise. I took Jackson and Kait to the store with me tonight and picked up a few things. I definitely need to get more, but this is a start. So in this picture, we have the turquoise and green (love that combo) table covering by the front door, along with the cute new warmer.

I finally found a frame for this the "Life is beautiful in it's simplicity" thing that I made a while ago, which as you'll notice, is also in the green and blue theme.

And last but not least, I emptied out this vase that originally had green and red flowers in it, and replaced it with turquoise and clear marbles, with an aweome turquoise flower! It's a slow start, but I think this is gonna look really cool when I am done!
3 comments:
Love the idea of Turquoise! Have you thought of buying a 12X12 frame and just putting scrapbook paper in it? That's a HOT thing going on now. :)
DId you get my email?
What a fun thing to try. My house definitely needs some color... its pretty blah right now.
Can you come decorate my house next? ;)
Post a Comment