
I took Kaitlin to her first Disney Princesses on Ice with some friends last week. The first picture, she is watching all the action on the ice. The 2nd picture on the right: we are waiting in line to get inside.
Kaitlin took to walking up and down the steps during the performance so I was able to get a full view of her in her tutu. Everytime I try to take a picture of her, she crouches way down, for some reason. So i can't seem to get any pictures of her standing up these days!
Some pictures of the show!
Cute Kait and Adri
Mom, get this camera out of my face! I'm trying to watch the show! ;)


1 comment:
That's such a cute picture of Kaitlin and Adrianna! Darling! I don't know Adrianna but I see her in many pictures and she seems to be a good little friend of your kiddos and vice versa.
Post a Comment