I have a Scrapbook Rewards credit card and back in October, I redeemed some points to get a Creating Keepsakes magazine subscription for free. Well, by December, it had never come, so I called the credit card company and they said that there had been a problem with the feed they gave to CK magazine but it should be corrected. Still, the magazine has never come. I figured I'd call them again sometime soon. Last night, I got a package from UPS, with the below item in it - this super cute pink box, with 2 scrapbook albums, a poopload of card kits, envelopes, filing system for my cards, scrapbook paper etc... It was an apology from CK for not getting my subscription started, so they said, "Please accept this gift as an apology AND you're subscription will start next month." YEA! Apology accepted!


3 comments:
Score! Now that's how you keep 'em coming back!
Holy crap that's an awesome apology gift!!!
How nice!
Post a Comment