Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sick...

Ok, I just posted a whole slew of pictures from this past week. I'm loving this blogging thing - I've noticed that I will see things the kids are doing and think, "Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy seeing this... it will be cute for my blog!" Blogging is FUN! If you haven't done one yet, you really should.. and then send me the link so I can check it every week! Happy reading!
Kaitlin is NORMALLY a spry little monkey but she seems to have caught a stomach bug. The only place she would lay to day is on her daddy... she sprawled all over him all day long. She's as sweet as pie when she's sick though, it's kind of nice to see that side of her once in a while even though I know she feels horrible. Poor girl!

And yes, her finger is resting comfortably inside her nose.. but she was only happy today if some of her body parts were touching her daddy...


4 comments:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Okay, I've just caught up on all your cute blog posts. You need some comments, girl! You have a very cute blog, PLUS you update regularly (like we don't). I need to check in more often...

Rachel said...

Aw, doesn't it just break your heart when they're sick? That's so sweet that she wanted her daddy. Spencer has also learned that his fingers fit nicely right up his nostrils. Such a delightful habit.

Elicia said...

She is such a cute baby girl! And your blog is super cute too - tell me again how to do cute scrapbook paper as the background???

Us Lochers said...

I love blogging as well.... just haven't been caught up recently... So much internet shopping needed to get done!! he he