I love how Kiddie Kandids makes these pictures barely visible to the human eye. I know why they do it, but it's annoying. Anyway, introducing our family picture for the year. If only you knew the horror that went behind getting this lovely picture done! But we're happy at the way that it turned out and the irritation behind it is just a distant memory!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
JCPenney is just as helpful... AND they charge you for the email. It's so nice. Besides that, cute picture! I say if you can get even one picture where everyone is looking at the camera, smiling, no fingers in the nose, it's a success... so congrats!
Well, I am holding onto Kaitlin's hands because she did have her finger in her nose at every chance she got. The photographer thought it was hillarious! I tried to get an appt at JC Pennys but after calling them 3 times and giving them my info to set up an appt, they never called me back, so we went to Kiddie Kandids instead. And that was an experience for another day!
Your Christmas card put a smile on my face, but now reading your blog about the family photo experience I smiled again. We have way TOO many kiddie kandid horror stories. But I guess the end result is all that matters!
Post a Comment