Monday, December 24, 2007

Feeling GROOVY!

I can't resist posting this picture for so many reasons! My mom sent this to me - this is a Christmas picture from when I was a little girl. Yes, that is me in the brown and yellow outfit apparently hanging onto my ankles? My brother Jeff is in his cute striped shirt, which ironically, is totally in style now. Let's move onto my mom - nice Farrah Fawcett hair there and I always loved that skirt she's wearing - it's like a puffy quilted skirt that goes all the way to the ground. And then there is my dad - how's that for a scenic shirt? You might not be able to tell all that well from this picture but his shirt has a big ol' scene on it. And last but not least, lets look at that furniture! Totally groovy yellow couch, with an olive green afghan that my Grandma knitted, and way groovy lamp!!! CLASSIC PICTURE! I dare you guys to post some of your childhood Christmas pictures on your blogs! I'll be checkin....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a throw back to the past! Those 70's sure were something...something I am glad to be out of! You and Jeff and your parents, too, were super cute. Its the golds and greens and other, as you mentioned, "groovy" feels that I am glad have changed.

Us Lochers said...

Love it!