
Jody decided she wanted to do a little Christmas party for Adrianna and some of her friends. The kids ate snacks, decorated cookies, and then had a gift exchange.

Jackson, Logan, Alyssa, Kate, Adrianna, and Kaitlin (not pictured - Aubrey and Abby)
Alyssa and Darla- apparently at the Christmas party that Darla and crew came from, Santa scared them so Alyssa was still post-Santa-Shock syndrom. I'm happy to report that she warmed up and didn't want to leave. Phew - I was worried!
Adrianna invited Kaitlin to sit with her on her chair for a couple minutes. Only thing is, Kaitlin didn't want to get off when Adrianna was done with her so it got to be a battle of the wills...
Kaitlin's new baby doll! Remember the previous post about "dolls shmolls" - well we're working on Kaitlin being more girly so she received a doll for her gift exchange. I'll let you all know how it goes. She took her to bed with her tonight so I think that's a good sign!
1 comment:
It was a fun little party. I hope I wasn't too much of a space case! I feel that way after work most days.
Post a Comment