Monday, June 11, 2012

Party time!

We had an end of year party, like last year, which also happened to be on my birthday.  I have to say it was the best day, I saw all of my friends that I am close with and was around my kids and all of their friends.  It was perfect! 
We invited all of the kids friends in the neighborhood and a few of their closest friends from school and a few others that are from previous years that we are still friends with.  I think there were about 50 kids here. 
 Brian gave me this patio set, for my birthday, which is something I have wanted for a long time! 

 Some of the food at the party - all kid friendly.  Otter pops and capri suns, cookies, chips, popcorn, etc.. 






 Kaitlin and 3 of her closest friends




 After the party, we went to my parents' house and had dinner.  The kids played pin the tail on the donkey and then won bubbles as their prizes.  We had my favorite dinner that my mom makes - the most divine creamy chicken and rice and broccoli, and a salad.  Then my favorite, strawberry shortcake with real whipping cream.




No comments: