Sunday, March 20, 2011

some of my favorite things!

My favorite things 2011:
flip flops
Old Navy - one of my favorite places to shop. I go there at least 3 times a week right now.
Eating healthy. Brian has lost 32 lbs and I have lost 18 lbs. It's 80% what you eat, 20% exercise. We are firm believers!!!


This dotty warmer from Scentsy still has my heart.
2 of my favorite books that I have read this year:
Water for Elephants
The Glass Castle
My Nook that my FAB husband bought me for our anniversary. Love it!
Bare Minerals powder. I haven't worn foundation in 9 months but still get the coverage I want with this powder. Yea for bareMinerals! bu bye foundation!

My favorite graphic artist. She helps me with SO much stuff, mostly for my Scentsy business. But she did our family Christmas cards too. If anyone needs someone, she is your gal!
www.magandastudios.com

Got these awesome sticker books from Usborne. Cutest sticker books I've ever seen. All of my kids will be getting one in their easter baskets!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Jenn- You're shopping at Old Navy three times a week?? WOW!! Something I never new about you. I might have to try the bare minerals. Where do you buy them? A couple people in my ward rave about them.

Erika said...

I've been the same way with Old Navy. Don't they have the cutest spring stuff in? Love it!

Jen Howick said...

Buy the bare minerals at Macy's but i'm sure they sell it other places. That's just where I know for sure to get it. Yes, Old Navy is the bomb lately!