We are busy but at 5:00 in the morning, I think I can finally add to this blog that I started almost a year ago. I have so many blogs that I love to read every week, so I think I will finally add our family's blog to the rest of them - besides we have a lot of family and friends in other states that might be interested in what we are doing!
Here are some cute pics (at least I think so!) to add of our awesome kids that keep us laughing all day long!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


2 comments:
Yeah!!! I love that you started this and love the pictures of your kids. Jackson I almost didn't even recognize, he is so grown-up!! They are just the cutest kids!
Your kids are so cute! You need a place to showcase them to all your family and friends. I am glad I have another blog to check!
Post a Comment